Monday, September 1, 2008

Running of the UHauls

It is Labor Day which means the UHauls have arrived. 

The Happy Valley is near several colleges and this the weekend the students arrive. 
So long to the lazy, hazy days of summer.

Survival strategies:
1. Do all shopping BEFORE noon on Saturday. 
2. DO NOT venture into Target or Walmart unless it is a dire emergency.
3. Stay home if at all possible.
4. Add an extra 15 to time travel if you dare to venture out.

Good Luck and may the force be with you!

5 comments:

Momo said...

good advice!!!

Mandy said...

So you live in a college town too, huh? They descended on us a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Misty said...

this was cute... College makes all of the difference. ours started last week (all three of them) and it increased my husband's commute by 25 minutes each way. CRAZY!

I loved your comment. It meant a lot... Thanks for taking the time to reach out. I subscribed to your blog and honestly, truly look forward to getting to know you better!

KatBouska said...

I used to be one of those college kids who left every summer...it must be SO quiet with them all gone!!

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

So funny, I was at Target so much this weekend you would have thought it was a College student I was sending off, not a kindergartner!!