Thursday, September 25, 2008

13!!!!



Daughter turned 13 today!  

A teenager! 

I remember when she was born the song "Butterfly Kisses" came out.  

The first I heard it I burst into tears.

Today I realized she half way through the song!!!

I remember people telling me to enjoy this time-- it goes too fast. At the time I was over tired and overwhelmed.  

All I wanted was a good night sleep.

What I wouldn't give for one more night of snuggling her on my lap.  

Where did the time go?

Did I tell you she is 13 ?  Half the age I was when I got married?

When I look at her she is still my little girl ( don't tell her that).

HOW/ WHEN did this happen?  






1 comment:

LeMoDo's mom said...

My middle child turns thirteen in December....my son is 14. And youngest is 10.

I am so amazed at how well they have grown and the people they have turned out to be.