Sunday, September 7, 2008

Boxers or Briefs


Son grew  A LOT this summer.  In the spring I bought him size 7 pants. We tried on a pair of them  the other day--total flood waters.

He also out grew all his "big boy" pants.  ( lots of pulling action). I decided I better get some more underwear  ( I am seven now, I wear underwear)

I was surprised to discover I had so many choices. Briefs--colored , whities  tighties , boxers and boxer briefs.

What is a girl to do? I have NO idea which ones are comfortable / practical.  

So I compromised. I got the boxer briefs.

Son was thrilled. Wears them with or without pants.

2 comments:

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

Hilarious!

Middle wears little tightie whities, but with colors, etc. We have two pair of real boxers like dad and he still pulls. He is ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

That's a riot. Love the pic!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Yes I've had worms in dirt... it's a crowd favorite round these parts. :-)