Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wondering Out Loud


ML was the type of woman that when she walked into a room she owned it. She would be dressed to the nines and would catch the eye of more than one man in the room.  
If it happened to your man was checking her out,  that was ok. 
She was not overly concerned about what you thought.

Like the time she wore a see through dress with a nude slip under it. Her sister in law was shocked and asked what she was wearing underneath it. 

She smiled and said,  " Use your imagination".

Today she seems  to prefer the company of women.

When I can step away from the emotions and look at the situation  it is fascinating. 

Why does she prefer the company of woman now?  Is it because she looking for a mother to comfort her? 
Or, are woman more sensitive in these situations?  
( Don't get me wrong ; her husband Bud,  is wonderful with her. ) 

I have been amazed at what I have been able to do for her. 
How did I know to read her children stories?  
How did I know to help her meditate?
How did I know to tell her it was ok that she wasn't making any sense, her body was just  over tired?

And...
Why did she listen to me and not fight me? 
 
Does she know it is ME talking to her or does she think I am just someone who is caring for her?

I am just wondering......









1 comment:

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

Because you are a kind soul. And she is a loving and lovely woman. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.