Thursday, July 1, 2010

Secrets

Secrets are disease infested.
The start are small and maybe even innocent but then they take on a life of their own and grow.

Secrets are like vines that begin climb and slowly wind around are lives and very existence and before we know it they are a part of our lives.
They are our life story.
They are a part of us.

Sometimes these secrets direct our lives and make decisions.
And when secrets are at there worse they influence decisions we make.
Even when we may not know what the secret is or was.
We just know that there was one.

I have secrets in my past.
I battle them daily.
Trying hard not to let them dictate my choices from today.
It's hard, it's a daily battle.
But it's worth it.

I am not willing to pay the price of those secrets anymore.

1 comment:

Misty said...

this is so good... so relevant.