Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dreams

My weird dream is pretty wild and if I do say so myself.
pretty amazing.

I can hear, see colors, smell, touch, feel and taste things in my dreams.

Sometimes I am me and other times,
I look down and I am someone else.

I also have several places that I keep returning to.
Last night I had one of those dreams.

I am in Maine--or so I think.
I am with my family.
We drive the same way each time.( not the real way we drive to Maine)
After a few minutes, I know where we are, I recognize it.
I know where we are going.

We pass the village common, with the white church and stone path.
We pass the little art store and bakery.
We drive more and see the parking lot for the boats.
Turn left follow the street that is next to the ocean.
It's green and lush, smells of salty air.

We drive over the bridge, see the red building ahead.
We turn into the the old parking lot.
The gravel is uneven and there is grass sticking out.

We unload the car
and start walking towards the woods on the other side of the parking lot.

When we reach reach the woods, we see a path.
We take it.

We walk through the woods for a while.
Then there is a foot bridge that is over an outlet to the ocean.
We walk over the bridge.

We continue walking and then the path comes out to a clearing that has several houses,
well cottages.

Ours is the third one on the left.
It's white with a screened in porch.
It's small and cozy inside.
Living room, kitchen and three bedrooms.

The views from the house are amazing.
We are surrounded by ocean inlets and
VERY few people know about this place.

Every time I dream about this place-I dream about this place 3-5 times a year,
I learn more about it.

One time I went on a tour of the town and walked the path next to the church in the common.

Last night I met the some neighbor

The neighbor last night lived next door.
She was dressed from the 50's, buttoned down shirt and skirt.
She was happy to see and asked where I had been all summer.

When I woke up I realized I hadn't dreamt about that place all summer......




No comments: