Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Being Gluten Free

I have been Gluten Free for a little over a year now.
I am have been doing ok, but lately I hit a snag.

Last Thursday I bought a new kind of soy milk for my coffee.
It was labeled Gluten Free.

Tried it on Friday, felt a little off.
Used it on Saturday, had a foggy head and couldn't think straight.
Used it Sunday, got a headache and dizzy.
Checked the label again--yep, gluten free.

Used it Monday and felt terrible!!!!!
Couldn't think or concentrate to read. Headache, dizzy, stomach issues!
I spent all day in bed, dozing on and off listening to a book on tape because I couldn't focus on anything!

So now the question is ....
was it soy or
was it mis labeled and the product did have gluten!

Either way, I threw it out!


1 comment:

Misty said...

weird... can you go back to a former creamer?