Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Weather #4

It is forecasted to snow, then turn to freezing rain, than back to snow over the next 24 hours.

We are gearing up.
I bought water in case the power goes out. We have a well, which has a pump that is run on electricity.

We have a fireplace so we will have heat.

Everyone is excited.
The kids could not concentrate at school. 
The principal told us to have our snow trees ready.
Everyone was talking about " how much we are going to get. This is will be a bad one."

Hubby got me a weather radio for Christmas. It has been broad casting winter storm warnings since 5 am.

The weather Maven ( that is what Hubby calls me)  is ready.

2 comments:

Misty said...

it's so cute that there is so much excitement about it... bring on the cocoa, hot tea and board games.

Mandy said...

I'm 34 and I still get excited about winter weather! LOL! Hope you guys are warm and enjoying it!