Thursday, January 8, 2009

I used to be...

I used to be the kind of person who had a hard time finding her voice.

I used to be a people pleaser.

I used to know what you wanted and not have a clue what I wanted or needed.

I used to want to be beige--to blend in.

I used know what kind of shoes you were wearing because I never looked you in the eye.

I used to have things happen to me and not have a clue " how that happened!"

I used to wait and have someone else solve the problem.


That was a long time ago.
Until lately--

I don't know what happened. All of a sudden things are hard .
I feel like I lost my voice and my confidence.
I am easily overwhelmed.

Today I stronger than I was yesterday , but I am not back.
I feel a little lost---------

How come this is happening now?

3 comments:

Misty said...

prolonged heartache has a way of robbing us of our strengths... Let's go hunting for ours, shall we?

Mandy said...

You have a tough go of it for awhile now. Be gentle on yourself, ok?

Debie Napoleon said...

Remember the stong person you are and settle yourself in that place.