Monday, January 26, 2009

Aren't Men Funny!!

Hubby has  the flu now.

True confessions --when I was sick with the flu I was a terrible patient!  
Put the flu, no sleep and good old case of PMS--and you have a crying, screaming maniac!
Impossible to live with. 
Impossible to talk too.
Just plain impossible!!!!!!!!!

Moving right along.
Hubby is now sick. 
I came home to find him in bed--looking awful.

He started to describe how he felt and I agreed with him. 
I told him I felt the same way this weekend.

He then said" No, this is worse!".

The man who was ready to move out into a hotel with weekend because I was so hard to deal
 said --
" This is worse!  You don't understand"

I have to chuckle!!

and honey is you reading this --sorry I could not resist.


1 comment:

Misty said...

funny... :) Sounds like our house.