Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR

It sleeting outside. The rain is freezing and my septic has backed up into my bath tub!

I called the septic guy--he said he would come after I got the driveway plowed.
Found a friend to plow--Hubby is at work.

Called back the septic guy--he won't come!

I normally handle things like this ok--but lately my anxiety level is off the roof.  
I started to cry when the guy said he would not come and hung up on him.
Hubby feels helpless- he works 40 minutes from home.

I have called and left messages for other septic guys.

So I sit and wait.
We can't flush the toilet--did I mention I have  stomach bug?

We can't shower--all of us need showers. Don't you love puberty!

What can happen next?

1 comment:

Misty said...

oh my goodness... not good. you POOR thing!!!