Sunday, August 1, 2010

SyFy

In the past I would not have described myself as a sci fi person.
I had fleeting periods where I watched Star Trek the Next Generation.
I did see the Star War Movies.
But that's about it.

I have never been to a Star Trek convention.
And have never camped out on a sidewalk to keep my place in line to see a movie.

Lately I have noticed that many of the shows I watch on Hulu are tagged --Sci Fi.

Last summer I discovered Warehouse 13.
It is now a new family favorite.

Last summer was also the summer that our family watched the entire Roswell series.

I really enjoy watching Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International.
(The verdict is still out on Ghost Hunters Academy)

This summer I stumbled across Fact or Faked.
Within the first episode Luke and I were hooked.
Luke said it was a combination of Mythbusters and Ghost Hunters.

I have also discovered Haven and The Gates.
Haven I was unsure of at first but it is growing on me.

I didn't want to like The Gates but was quickly sucked in.
A community with the vampires, werewolves, witches and succubus, what else is there to say.

What is a succubus anyway?

No comments: