Monday, August 2, 2010

Mom of a Teenager

MoMo is still in Sweden.
We pick her up on Thursday--then leave for our vacation on Friday!

Throughout her trip we have gotten emails, chatted on line and phone calls.
Her emails aren't very informative.

Example--she just finished her home stay.
I asked her how it went--answer good. I like my host family. They are really nice !!!!!!!
( notice the exclamation points)

I got more than J did.
When he asked about their 8 day canoe trip --a trip where they were out in the Baltic Sea for 8 days, staying on islands with no bathrooms or electricity--and oh by the way she has never been on a canoe before--
he got
It was fun!!!!!!--give or take an exclamation point.

Yesterday she sent me an email--short
I love you

I guess having a teenager isn't all that bad!

No comments: