Thursday, February 5, 2009

Everyone Needs a Cerji

I have been overwhelmed with trying to deal all the stuff from Hubby's dad's house.

There are bags of stuff.
Stuff we need to sort, stuff we need to file, stuff we need to chuck, stuff we need to find places for.

He was a bachelor for 20 years and I don't think he cleaned his house in over 10.

I have attempted to start.
I go in, look,  pick up something and walk out.

It is frustrating.
We had just finished painting the front room.
It was going to a yoga/ guest room.

Now is is full of Joe's stuff.

I don't know where to begin.

I was describing this to a friend and she got all excited.

"You need Cerji!"

A friend of hers is starting a home organization business.

I called her and she came over today.

She starts a week from Monday!

YIPPEE!!!!!

I am actually excited about this project.

No comments: