Tuesday, April 7, 2009

How Did I Get So Lucky?

Daughter usually gets home from school before I do.
She is old enough to be home by herself and she is responsible.

Yesterday I opened the door and there was Daughter sitting on the floor-starring back at me with a VERY GUILTY look on her face.

Thoughts went through my head--"Oh, what is this about?"

" I know I am suspose to be doing my homework but I HAVE find out how this book ends!"
"I will start my homework as soon as I finish--Ionly have 20 pages left."

Finish reading a book--she was apologizing for reading a book instead of doing her homework!

She is such a good kid!

FYI-The book was The Host by Stephanie Meyer ( Twight author)
She said the book took a little while to get into and then she couldn't put it down.

1 comment:

Misty said...

really? I have heard NOTHING but bad about that book... interesting.

Seriously though, that's awesome.