Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Have Become One of Them!!!


When Daughter was little, women would stop me in store and tell me to enjoy those days, they go too fast.
I secretly was thinking " Get a life. Mind your own business. You don't know what you are talking about."

Today I have a meeting to at Daughters school to discuss ..... High School!!!

I didn't think I would be saying those two words and Daughters name together so soon.
But here we are!

It seems like only yesterday she would run down the street to greet Hubby yelling " Daddy!".
It seems like only yesterday she started first grade while I sat in the car and cried!
It seems like only yesterday she had her first day of school here at the Happy Valley and I worried about her all day.
It seems like only yesterday she went to camp for the first time.
It seems like only yesterday she started middle school and here we are at HIGH SCHOOL!!!

It's offical .. I have become one of those!
I feel an urge to tell people with babies to hold tight, memorize their faces, it goes too fast!

She doesn't look like a girl anymore--she looks like a young woman.

Where did the time go?


No comments: